Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Red & Black Sunglasses
Being a graduate student and an element time sales associate, I spend most of my time reading issues which might be at a distance and I wanted slightly help to get me via the day with out squinting on a regular basis. These glasses are a brilliant darkish red that matches perfectly into my style and personality. I love Ray-Ban and LensCrafters did a nice job fitting them to my face. I get enhances for them. They look nice with every little thing – however I put on lots of pink!
- They are a classic Ray-Ban appear and feel and the burgundy red is a nice refined contact to any outfit.
- Great high quality with the price.
- Dramatic cat-eye frames and bold geometric types satisfy style whims, while round wire-rimmed glasses and complicated semi-rimless types communicate to extra refined tastes.
- These glasses are a brilliant darkish red that fits perfectly into my style and character.
- I love these glasses!
- Being a graduate student and a component time sales associate, I spend most of my time studying things that are at a distance and I wanted slightly assist to get me by way of the day without squinting all the time.
This properly-rounded prescription eyewear collection contains traditional Ray-Ban Aviator, Wayfarer, and Clubmaster frames, along with contemporary eyeglasses types that includes contemporary design influences. Edgy, trendy iterations of these popular styles complement an offbeat trend sense. Dramatic cat-eye frames and daring geometric kinds fulfill style whims, while spherical wire-rimmed glasses and complicated semi-rimless styles communicate to extra refined tastes.
The lenses provide very nice glare resistance and filter mild pollution from oncoming cars after I drive at night.
I received these frames few months ago and they’re holding up. They are a traditional Ray-Ban look and feel and the burgundy purple is a nice delicate touch to any outfit. Great quality with the worth. The solely down side is that i wish my insurance lined the whole body with the allowance, instead I had to pay 50% out of pocket. I love these glasses!