Ray-Ban within the Era of Cat Eye Glasses
New Vintage B&L Ray Ban Small Cats 4000 Blue G-15 W0539 Square Sunglasses USA
Usual with normal use. Questions are all the time inspired.
We purchase finer classic designer sunglasses that meet our requirements; learn how to promote your vintage sunglasses at good costs with no fees, hassles, or uncertainties.
General Douglas MacArthur was a fan of Ray-Bans and appears in many images sporting the glasses and smoking his well-known corn cob pipe. The Vintage Sunglasses Shop is the world’s largest retailer of uncommon and genuine classic sun shades. Don’t be fooled by fakes and misrepresentations – examine our vetting process and our situation & authenticity assure. Don’t be fooled by fakes and condition misrepresentations.
- The laser B&L etching was launched in the late 1970’s and the white cursive “Ray Ban” brand in late 1982.
- Indeed, the first Ray-Ban sunglasses to seem after the warfare had been named “Fun Glasses”, and although they didn’t have the complete cat eye form, they were tilted up on the outer corners.
- The Vintage Sunglasses Shop is the world’s largest retailer of rare and genuine classic sun shades.
- Though the construction was not as refined as later glasses of this common kind, the Candy Striper started the age of cat eye glasses with a bang.
- I also buy them when you have a pair or extra you wish to promote.
Later, they have been redesigned with a steel frame. Add an additional pair of custom lenses along with your classic frames. We will custom cut these lenses to fit your frames.
ray ban cats
The B&L etching was not laser etched neither did they have the white cursive “Ray Ban” brand. The laser B&L etching was launched in the late 1970’s and the white cursive “Ray Ban” brand in late 1982.